10 Things to Bring on a Walking Food Tour
So you have booked you and your family on a walking food tour but you don’t have any idea what all needs to be brought to insure a successful event? Fear no more. Our culinary concierges put their tour guide minds together and came up with 10 Things to Bring on your upcoming food tour:
1. Your printed ticket with confirmation code you received from your email confirmation.
2. Comfortable walking shoes…….tennis shoes are perfect!
3. Bottled water for each of your family members including yourself.
4. A handy-dandy fanny pack, or something to carry your belongings in.
5. Sunglasses/hats and other protective gear. Sunscreen is highly recommended.
6. Extra money to shop with……you won’t want to pass up our local artisan items in the shops we visit.
7. Your camera and or video…..beautiful architecture, parks, fountains, and the artistic dishes presented in front of you are worth a thousand words….and photos!
8. Your appetite…..food tours typically sample between 6 to 8 dishes all in one tour. Come hungry!
9. Umbrella or rain coat if weather is predicting showers. We hold all our tours rain or shine.
10. Your sense of humor – our culinary concierges love to tell great stories along the way and love to receive a few laughs for their jokes!
Our Local Roots Food Tours offer 3.5 hour walking tours throughout Sacramento’s downtown districts. You can purchase tickets by visiting GetInSellOut, our third party ticketing agency. We hope you will join us for a gastronomic adventure!