Walking Food Tours Aren’t For Everyone…Or Are They?
Walking food and cultural tours are being offered in cities all around the globe.
Walking food tours are not for everyone. Don’t bother going on one if you are the type of person who:
1. Would rather be inside in a stuffy office or house than be outdoors in the fresh air.
2. If you simply don’t like to eat and try different types of food. You find food boring!
3. If you enjoy eating out of a can or bag rather than fresh local ingredients prepared by an artisan chef just for you.
4. If you are a loner and hate being around anyone.
5. You could care less about the history of the city you are living in or visiting…learning about “the roots” sounds dirty to you.
6. You don’t deal well meeting new people, making new friends/contacts. Shaking hands with chefs and restaurant owners sounds lame.
7. Humor to you is like nails across a chalkboard…..jokes are not a part of your vocabulary nor do you like hearing any.
8. Finding out where hidden gem eateries are and where great value meal offers are is a total waste of time and energy.
9. You have a fear of getting lost even though a trained guide would be leading the way.
10. You prefer to be in groups of more than 25 people at a time feeding off the same tray of food instead of your own personal fresh serving.
If you WEREN’T able to check off any 10 items above then WALKING FOOD & CULTURAL TOURS are just the activity you might be interested in participating in!
Learn more about your city’s great cuisine, architecture, history and culture all in one tour. Traveling this summer? Make sure to Google the city you are visiting and see if any walking food tours are offered. It’s a fantastic way to get to know the city you live in, are visiting or hope to live in in the future. Here is a listing of some Walking Food and Cultural Tours offered in some fun and tasty cities. Check them out!
SACRAMENTO, CA: http://www.localrootsfoodtours.com
SEATTLE, WA: http://www.savorseattlefoodtours.com
PORTLAND, OR: http://www.forktown.com
MIAMI, FL: http://www.miamifoodtours.com
NEW YORK, NY: http://www.foodsofny.com
CHAPEL HILL, NC: http://www.tastecarolina.net
CHICAGO, IL: http://www.chicagofoodplanet.com
SCOTTSDALE, AZ: http://www.arizonfoodtours.com
MINNEAPOLIS, MN: http://www.twincitiesfoodtours.com
Buy your walking food tour tickets today and see why it is becoming the NUMBER ONE ATTRACTION in CITIES ALL ACROSS THE NATION!